Auto-writing

The topic of my auto-writing was auto-writing itself!

My father, whom I used to call ‘Dada’ was waiting for years to get connected with me. He became my medium to throw light on many aspects of Auto-writing unknown to me! Avtaar Meher Baba had a very crucial role to bring us together! Karl and Nan Umrigar Madam were the links to introduce me to the amazing world of angles and white-rob masters!


Auto-writing is a form of channelling. Allowing information to be channelled through the hands or in thought-form. The technique requires the mind to first gently relax and then move slowly from consciousness to an altered state of awareness, a trance state. During this relaxed state, the impressions that form in one's thoughts or the automatic movement that occurs in the hand is generated, and information comes to fruition.
Automatic writing is a wonderful tool to help a person along their path in life. It helps one reaffirm major quizzical dilemmas or simple daily frustrations in reaching a conclusion. It is a form of meditation, it helps put solace into the daily hassles and life's difficulties that come our way. 


Many are not even aware that there is a system of connecting with one’s deceased near relatives.  Now and here!

How Come?  How can a deceased be able to come back? One starts wondering!

Wait! Auto-writing is the answer. Let me narrate my own story. That will give insight into many issues connected with Auto-writing. On the onset, let me make clear that I do not like to enter an argument with the ‘condemn party ’.

While my articles on Naadi Palm leaf predictions got published in many periodicals, one Naadi lover sent me a set of books by Bhavnagaris on Auto-writing. I was fascinated by their experiences

Somehow could not get connected. Years passed. In 1998, I happened to get posted to Pune, Air Force Station. I came to know the name of one old Parsi lady called, Nan Umriger. She took my interview along with my wife. She gave me detailed instructions to be meticulously followed. The next day I got up early in the morning. Under candlelight, I sat with an open notebook.  Tip of Pen touched the paper. As if I was to start writing of my own. Yet for many minutes nothing happened.  After a long wait, I felt the tip of the pen shaking in one direction. To my surprise, the pen was drifting in one direction. After some minutes there was a line on the blank page. In some days the line took the shape of letters and soon sentences started to appear on blank pages! My role was only to allow the free movement of the pen. Messages started to come! I wondered who it was.  Soon I got the answer. That was really my father! Family members, why should they believe me? 

But one day, when they saw the poetic verses in Marathi flowing in the message, they unanimously agreed that it could not have been by me by any stretch of the imagination! Let us see what it was?

 

Avatar Meher Baba

On 22 May 1999, Dada begins in prose, says - The writer- mediums do harbour doubts about their own auto-writing. It becomes a hindrance for communication many times. Then he swatches in poetic form to say,” to get to this ‘self-writing’ uproot scepticism. One, who does not have a strong conviction that he is not an author but a mere writer of these scrolls and always harbours doubt whether he himself is the writer of these matters or someone else? He should not endeavor to go into this subject. Otherwise this writing will mean nothing but scrap!

He further says in poetic form, “To begin with, sit in a secluded place with a clean heart and with the conviction that I am not the author of this writing. Then real substance will start materialising.”

Here is the original page of auto-writing in Marathi.













Auto-writing can I do it?

 In case I want to learn auto-writing, what are the  Steps to start auto-writing?

Many enthusiasts will be keen to undergo training to start auto-writing with their deceased near one. Here are the steps to learn Auto-writing. 

Word of caution: - Don’t get scared. Nothing harmful happens. You are in your house and not in the graveyard. The training should be done strictly under the supervision of an expert. He undertakes the responsibility to get connected with spirit guides or angel - medium.  He will know whether progress is in the right direction? Many times the deceased soul may not respond to a call. It is better to leave the process at that. 

 Steps for Automatic Writing:
1. Have a pencil or pen and paper in notebook form available to write on.
2. Begin by taking in a few deep breaths... and slowly bring your eyes to close.
3. Gently say a prayer of protection, include your white light for protection.
4. Ask only those (spirit guides, angels, etc) of higher frequency and vibration to help you.
5. Keen candle or Diya or Niranjan burning while in session.
6. When you feel ready, slowly begin to open your eyes and begin to write. Allow any and all information to flow on the paper in front of you.
7. Do not judge or analyze-just let the messages gently stream onto the paper.
8. For your first time, allow about 10-15 minutes, and then continue however long you feel the messages coming. You will know when you are finished.
9. Thank your source and come back into the room!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Automatic writing has helped me along during many difficult situations in my life; I hope that this wonderful tool can do the same for you. God Bless!


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts